Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Doesnt it just sucks whenever you cant laugh nor smile?
Its seriously a torture.
Luckily I didnt laugh too much during the inspection of the parade.

Lying down down on the hard concrete ground.
Nobody hears my cries,
nor they feel my pain.


I'm feeling damn hyper today can.
Lin & me got high & started tickling each other,
drawing on eah other's notebooks.
She drew a window messenger.
HA HA HA HA!
( Click to enlarge )

The classic MSN Messenger :D :D

Our craps.

1, 2, 3 FIGHT!
Me whipping Lin :D :D

I like Physics when Mr Sim is doing group work.
Then the guys will come to my place & we'll have hell lot of fun.
We have to design a so called "poster" of the new school.
& we'll always chiong to get our favourite markers :D

Black = Sissy
Orange = Sammi
Blue = PF
Purple = ME!

TADAAAA!
Our MASTERPIECE!

While looking at other designs,
there come this "all-girl" group.
& guess what?
THEIR DESIGN WAS A RIP-OFF!
They copied ours lah.
We were super damn pissed off.

PLEASE COMPARE & SEE WHATS THE DIFFERENCE.

Ours on top,
below = copycats.

Have a sense of originality please.

FREE PERIOD!
But only for half an hour :(

We're the super water splashers :D :D :D

ALIBABA!
Woohoo! Love ya guys man (:

I SAW OUR CLASS PHOTO TODAY!!
& Im looking stupid xD

I find myself being very blur.
I couldnt find my wallet. In the end,
its in my bag.
I couldnt find my wallet the second time. In the end,
its below my table.
I couldnt find my handphone,
its in my pocket all along.
I lost my chapter 12 F&N worksheet 4 times!

Afternoon was super damn hilarious!
We stood outside 3/6.
About 8 to 10 people were looking down,
calling names of people who walked past.
When we called names of this people,
they'll all give weird expressions & blur blur looks.
HOHOHO!

I think Chang's rather pissed off with us today.
:/

NAH! For you mr panda!!
Hope you get well soon!! :D :D :D

No comments: